Onyx-Fire is your trusted partner for the installation of fire sprinkler systems across Canada. Whether you’re setting up a new fire sprinkler, upgrading an existing system, or retrofitting, we guide you through the entire process. Our expertise extends to installing various sprinkler systems, including wet pipe, dry pipe, pre-action, deluge, and standpipe systems. We also provide services for fire department connections and all kind of fire safety systems.
Comprehensive Sprinkler Solutions
We understand your organization has specific geographical limitations and thus requires sprinkler solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Inspection, Testing & Maintenance
- All sprinkler systems, fire pumps, and fire hydrants
- Licensed Sprinkler Fitters certified for expert service
- Service Agreements tailored to specific scopes of work, ensuring compliance with fire codes and standards
- Comprehensive reporting with a 10-day turnaround time
Installation & Retrofit
- Experienced Journeyman, Red Seal Sprinkler Fitters leading field work
- Proactive project management minimizing site downtime
- Installation of various sprinkler systems, including wet and dry systems, pre-action, deluge, and ESFR
- Project experience includes new builds, retrofits, and system upgrades
Engineering & Design
- Hydraulic Calculations, Engineered Sprinkler Drawings, and 3D BIM Modeling
- Site-specific or operationally specific engineering for demanding facilities
- Expertise in designing sprinkler systems for manufacturing, processing, cold storage, and data centers
Training & Consulting
- Fire Pump maintenance and operation training for building operations staff
- Technical on-site review, code consulting, and customized solutions
- Winterizing Fire Hydrants and unheated parking garages
Service & Repair
- Comprehensive sprinkler repair services encompassing piping, fittings, fire pumps, compressors, pressure reducing valves (PRVs), check valves, alarm valves, flow switches, and inspectors test valves.
- Maintenance and repacking services for fire pumps.
- Ensuring compliance with TSSA regulations for Diesel Fire Pump refueling and fuel storage.
- Underground repair of fire hydrants, involving excavation, watermain repair, and subsequent restoration.
24/7 Emergency Response
- – Fully stocked emergency service vehicles to support all sprinkler related service calls
- – Water Leak, Flood control and stabilization
- – Fire Pump, Air Compressor, and PRV service
- – Underwater leak emergency watermain service and repair.
National Presence, Local Care
With over 30,000 locations serviced across Canada, we’re your perfect go-to partner for holistic fire and safety solutions, offering national coverage and local expertise for businesses of all sizes.
Dedicated Account Management
Streamline operations with a single point of contact for all your fire and safety needs.
KPI-Driven Service Delivery
Achieve consistent, measurable results with our performance-focused service approach.
Work Order Management System
Simplify service tracking and reporting with our efficient work order management system.
EXPLORE THE ONYX EFFECT
University of Toronto – Schwartz Reisman
A one-stop-shop for all your Fire & Safety Needs
Cutting-edge fire alarm systems, fire alarm inspections, fire alarm monitoring, and national fire protection compliance.
Customized fire suppression systems, suppression system inspection, and asset safeguarding.
Life Safety Connections
Supporting all interconnected life safety equipment within your facility
State-of-the-art security systems, expert security engineering, and advanced security assessments for comprehensive protection.
Thorough safety inspections, training programs, and safety engineering for compliance and peace of mind.