Experience the advantages of partnering with a leading fire and safety solutions provider, offering national coverage and local expertise. Our National Accounts program delivers unparalleled benefits.
National & Local Solutions
With national reach and local expertise, our National Accounts program offers unmatched fire and safety solutions, tailored to your business’s specific needs.
Inspection, Testing & Maintenance
Our National Accounts program ensures standardized, full-service fire protection across Canada’s major metro centers, with a focus on compliance and work order management.
- Deep coverage throughout Canada in major metro centres
- Full service fire protection across all trade disciplines and equipment models
- Dedicated national account management team for work order updates, reports, and invoices
- Compliance-focused service with standardized reports across the country
Inventory and asset reporting and management
Installation & Retrofit
Nationwide capability for all retrofit and upgrade needs across fire alarm, sprinkler, electrical, and security systems, with standardized project management principles.
- National support for all retrofit and upgrade needs
- Life cycle budgeting for capital project allocations
- Standardized project management principles coast to coast
- Turn-key solutions from concept to completion, including close-out documents
Engineering & Design
In-house design and engineering support that aligns with local code enforcement and national standards.
- National support for all design and engineering requirements
- Expertise in local code enforcement and national standards
- Code consulting, Design Build, Writing Specifications, Engineered drawings, hydraulic calculations
Training & Consulting
Standardized manuals, SOPs, fire safety plans, and evacuation planning support for your fire and life safety equipment.
- Standardization of facility training manuals, SOPs for fire and life safety equipment
- Support for Fire Safety Plans, Evacuation plaques, and planning
Service & Repair
Adhoc and preventative maintenance services that keep your fire and safety systems in optimal condition.
- Planned service calls, troubleshooting, or repair work
- Preventative Maintenance or Adhoc repair work
24/7 Emergency Service
Around-the-clock emergency service backed by centralized dispatch and local technicians.
- Centralized dispatch with a live person 24/7
- Local technician routed for service, confirming ETA.
National Coverage, Local Service
Explore the perks of collaboration with a top-tier fire and safety solutions provider. With our National Accounts program, we ensure nationwide coverage coupled with local expertise to address your unique needs.
900+ fire protection professionals nationally
Our team of fully trained technicians and fitters work to keep your occupants safe and your property operating without interruption, costly downtime, or sanctions. Our professional in-office staff includes a field-trained administrative team, dedicated account managers who are technicians by trade, engineers and technical experts, and our experienced management team.
30,000+ locations served
Since 1988 Onyx-Fire Protection Services Inc. has been your premier partner in the service, repair and installation of all fire safety equipment and systems. We’re on a mission to be every property owner or property manager’s first resource for fire protection. To provide the most experienced technicians, a superior level of service, and do it all for a competitive price.
With a strong national ‘blue-chip’ customer base
Most importantly, Onyx-Fire ensures that you still get the personal touch with our strong commitment to customer service excellence. We have built a reputation you can rely on with complete coverage and the established resources to meet all your needs. Get all the benefits of a large company with the simplicity and satisfaction of working with a dedicated partner.
EXPLORE THE ONYX EFFECT
Canada Life Building
MAKING SAFETY COUNT: OUR NATIONAL YEAR IN REVIEW
Service Calls Completed
Employees Across Twelve Branches
Industry Expertise for Every Fire & Safety Need
Cutting-edge fire alarm systems, fire alarm inspections, fire alarm monitoring, and national fire protection compliance.
Advanced sprinkler system installation, sprinkler design, and sprinkler repair for reliable fire protection
Customized fire suppression systems, suppression system inspection, and asset safeguarding.
Life Safety Connections
Supporting all interconnected life safety equipment within your facility
State-of-the-art security systems, expert security engineering, and advanced security assessments for comprehensive protection.
Thorough safety inspections, training programs, and safety engineering for compliance and peace of mind.