Accounts Receivables and Collections RepresentativeToronto Full Time
About the position
The Accounts Receivables and Collections Representative is responsible for managing the company’s accounts receivables and ensuring timely collection of outstanding payments. This role involves communicating with customers, resolving payment issues, and maintaining accurate financial records.
- The duties of a Collections Representative include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal-oriented collections department.
- Contact clients to secure payment on overdue invoices
- Investigate and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve outstanding issues.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Provide exceptional customer service in addressing client inquiries related to accounts.
- Manages and maintains a computerized accounts receivable system; manages and maintains department records, reports, and filing systems.
- Execute appropriate collection strategies to improve period-end/monthly cash flow and other Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Accounting, or related field
- Proven experience in accounts receivables and collections
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication abilities
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational abilities
- Proficient in MS Office applications and accounting software
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive wage structure
- Extensive advancement opportunities